Friday, July 1, 2011

Not Cool

So Jeremy is "The Grillmaster", he's constantly trying new recipes, ingredients, techiniques.. This week he bought some "Italian Burgers". Grills them up and proceeds to tell me when we sit down to eat that they didn't grill up quite right. I am thinking this can't be good. My poor husband is subject to trying to make meals with the girl that is pretty much a grilled chicken 1000 different ways kinda person. I give it a try....... take a bite.... decide that color isn't right. I immediately ask him if he is trying to trick me and get me to eat BAMBI! He laughs and says "of course not honey." I don't believe it. This is not a cow. It's pink. Bleh! So I apologize and skipped that part of dinner. So tonight my husband gets an adorable grin on his face and says "so um, I figured out why those burgers didn't grill up quite right." I say "do tell."
It was veal!

Me = picky about meat.
Me = scarred for life.

That's not cool. Not cool at all.

I think veggie burgers are in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! I would have eaten them. Veal Parm - one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete